Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sprinkler Fun

Singing in the sprinkler

Our Happy Girl

Always have to take a "funny" face pic

What a beautiful March day...LG had a blast playing in the sprinklers...what a wonderful childhood memory! I loved putting on my bathing suit as a child and playing in the sprinklers! LG kept saying, "Mama & Daddy, the sprinklers are getting me wet!" The birds were chirping, the sun shining, flowers blooming, LG was laughing and MJ was taking a nap...thank you Lord for these wonderful days!

2 comments:

Lincoln City Restaurants said...

My favorite childhood memory has to be running through the sprinkler in my front yard then devouring a strawberry popsicle. Great pictures, they really bring back the memories!

The Preston Family said...

And then came the March freeze....