Wednesday, March 5, 2008

10 More Babies


Lola Grace feeding & changing Maddie James

The following conversation took place this week b/n Mommy, Daddy & Lola Grace:

  • M: "LG, do you want Mommy to have another baby?"

  • LG: "Yeah!!!" (very excitedly)

  • D: "Do we have room for another baby?"

  • LG: "I have a GREAT idea...we can put one in my room, one in your room, one in the den" at this point M interrupts LG and asks...

  • M: "How many babies do you want mommy to have???"

  • LG exclaims: "TEN" with 10 fingers held up & a BIG grin on her face!!!

  • M: (with a BIG grin on her face imagining this) "How would we take care of 10 babies???"

  • LG: "I know, we can get 10 bottles, 10 diapers"...at this point Daddy interrupts and says...

  • D: "10 diapers is a great idea, but I think we may need a FEW more!" HA!

I love seeing life through a 4 year old!!!

No comments: