Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog Addiction

OK, I have a blog addiction...It is after midnight and I have been looking at blogs for 3 HOURS while eating Easter jellybeans!!! My contacts are sticking to my eyeballs because I have been looking at my laptop screen for so long! I have a headache and I really need to go to bed, but I feel like I may miss something that's happening out there in "blogland".

On a sidenote, I fed MJ at 3:30 this afternoon (well, that would now be yesterday), she went down around 4:15 pm and still has not waked up...do I wake a 4 month old up (who normally sleeps through the night) to eat (at midnight) or just pump??? I can't stand pumping!!! Oh well, I think I'll be pulling out the pump, so I will not be in pain all night, and saying a little prayer for MJ's continued sleep...Oh, the decisions we have to make as moms-ha!

1 comment:

The Preston Family said...

Were you not tired from eating out? And did you ever get your receipt? Love the fellowship time!!