Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Don't Leave the Jellybeans Out!

All that's left - the bag was 1/2 full!

Well, while I was "resting" in my room this afternoon, my sweet LG who was quietly watching Curious George & having a snack (that I prepared) in the den found the bag of jellybeans that I left out...ENOUGH SAID! When I saw the bag, I knew her stomach had to hurt. I called her in the den & asked her if she had something to tell me? She covered her face with the book she was holding & quietly said, "I ate the jellybeans." I said "you know you are not supposed to eat anything without asking me first, right? Well, since you disobeyed, you can't have ANY dessert tonight (of course, with a disappointed look on my face trying not to laugh!)." She replied (with a happy attitude), "OK, Mama...my tummy's so full I don't need any dessert." Well, THAT PUNISHMENT DIDN'T GO OVER THE WAY I THOUGHT IT WOULD!!! Oh well, chalk it up to another "mom of the year" award-ha!

No comments: