Friday, March 28, 2008

Car Conversations

Don't you love the conversations you have with your kids in the car? I sure do! Little backgound information...LG put pennies in the cd player in my car about 2 years ago so my WHOLE radio/cd player has been broken since then and you know we are too cheap to have it repaired!!! So we have a lot of conversations in our car without the option of music-ha!

Today, LG & I were talking about "big" girls (for the record, she thinks she is one) & LG said, "Mama, when Maddie James is a "big" girl I want her name to be Lola Grace. I said, "well, that's your name" and LG said "we can both be Lola Grace" - how cute?!

LG's quote for the day was, "Mama, you get what you get & you don't pitch a fit!" No, I was not pitching a fit but I'm glad she told me that one, I'll be using it!!!

3 comments:

The Preston Family said...

Umm, her so sweet and smart teacher taught her that..see, she is learning something at school! I just LOVE her!

Anonymous said...

i am looking forward to those car conversation. i'm sure LG has some great one liners. oh and Easter pitures are up!

Anonymous said...

i can't type today. forgive the typos.