Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wade Haaaampton Member-Guest...Tic Tac?


Chris & I enjoyed a wonderful long weekend in Cashiers for yet another golf tournament (Honey & Papa kept the girls-thanks!). The guys left Wed. morning & the girls Thurs. afternoon - did I mention we didn't have directions? Thanks to the guy at the bottom of the mtn. at the gas station, oh, wait, it wasn't directions we asked him for...anyhow, we made it.
Thursday night we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at W.H. - all of the food was truly unbelievable...throughout the weekend, we had shrimp, crab salad (my fav), lobster, filet, turkey/brie wrap, sweet pot. chips, keylime pie, just to name a few. Oh, and let's not forget that Chris & Sandy had to throw in some chicken fingers & subway!
Here are a few of our memories:
R's comment to Chris at dinner, neck massage, mtn. top dinner - who was I looking at?, stress release: widen your vision & relax your jaw, couch discussions while t.v. volume suddenly getting louder & louder, changing leaves, early morning hallway shinanigans..."hello, can anybody hear us?", The Princess & the Pea, naps, golf, 24 hour rule, eating, "special" Sandy candy corn & I don't care, you made the shoot-out...oh, wait...nevermind, you didn't, Mr. Happy D., Chris trying to incorporate "hump" day for '09, Sandy witnessing my temper tantrum..."Come on Hope, EVERYBODY is ready...it's TIME TO GO!", hide the golf ball game & more napping & eating.
Thanks to Sandy & Christian for a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Keely said...

My mouth is watering from the food descriptions! Glad you got to get away, it's so nice!
I really like your "bang" look in the second picture, it looks great. I tried to get mine like that last time, but it didn't work out so well.