Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Daddy of the Year

Yes, I have posted a few times about giving myself the MOTY award, but, tonight Chris gets the honor. I came home from a CCS meeting to find everyone happy & playing. Chris & I were catching up on our day before he left to go to a meeting...ok, not really - to play cards. Anyway, in the middle of our conversation, Lola Grace looks at me & says, "Mama, Mama, you know what happened when you were gone? Maddie James fell off the kitchen counter!!! Chris immediately looks at LG, like, thanks for throwing ME under the bus!!! I look at him & ask if LG's serious, and he says, apologetically "yeh." Of course, I couldn't say ANYTHING, because I knew from experience how TERRIBLE he felt about her falling. Thank you, Lord, once again, for "cushioning" MJ's fall!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hi Hope! My name is Shirley and I just dropped in to peak at your blog. I 'discovered' you from your comment on cjane's blog. They are one awesome family, aren't they? You have adorable babies yourself!
Hugs and best wishes to ya...Shirley in Tampa.