Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Little Escape Artist

The weather has been so nice & cool lately that I have loved opening the doors & windows. The only issue with this is MJ LOVES crawling out...so, after telling her "no" & seeing that that was not going to do the trick, I put a chair in the opening. Thinking I was SO smart, I went about my business & all of the sudden looked out back & this is what I saw...
Please notice the HUGE grin on her face...she was so proud of her "escaping" abilities! So, you know I had to smile & bring her back inside to get a picture of how she escaped.

Yeh, that pink blob is MJ almost to freedom...It's actually pretty impressive that she could manuver her way under that chair without getting stuck!

3 comments:

LitoMiZsPhou3th said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keely said...

I have always said, she is way advanced for her age!!! Next she will be standing on top of the chair.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

lol got to love them, we put gates up and emmy gets right threw them. oh cool about the fair thats fun, my sister is in g.a as well and they had a blast at teh pumpkin path today!