Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Georgia State Fair


Daddy is so excited - notice the thumbs up :-)

I think he may be having more fun that LG...

We took the girls to the Fair on Sunday - LG had an absolute blast! She just ran from ride to ride not wanting to miss out on any of the fun. Chris, of course, watched one of the "side" games & suckered himself into playing & of course WON...so we let LG pick out the prize & she left with a big pink unicorn, that until today, was not allowed inside the house...I still want to have it dry cleaned just for safety's sake - ha! Of course, they had a 29" woman that I tried to send LG to "case out" since she had a stamp, but everyone had to pay to see her - Chris wouldn't break a $20 for me to see her for $1- oh well, gives me something to go back for next year, right? Did anybody happen to see her - I want details. MJ couldn't ride anything and sweet thing just stayed in her stroller the WHOLE time - such a trooper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't you love the fair. we had a great time with all of the animals.