Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thursday - Finished Product & The Ark


BEFORE the ark ride...

Whose idea was this? Come on, guys...faster!

1st Watercolor ever painted................2nd Watercolor

Well, all good things must come to an end...MJ came down with a cold, so she didn't go to the Clubhouse...Daddy stayed with her in the morning so I could finish my watercolors - thanks, YTB!

After supper, we all went for a "ride" on the red ark...hilarious! Lifeguard Ben could barely get the rope untied it hadn't been used in so long...that should have been our 1st warning. Anyway, we made the most of it, made it out about 40 feet from the dock & came back...short trip but I think we laughed the whole time, including when a spider the size of a 1/2 dollar jumped on my leg - aagghhhh!
LG, Chris & I went to watch Steve Brogan, a ventriloquist. He had 4 "dummies" that he used & "picked" on 2 guys in the audience - he was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Keely said...

The family pic of ya'll is beautiful! You all look so good. It looks and sounds like you had a blast. I am so glad you got to have a little "you" time. Those watercolors are quite impressive- you would never know that was your 1st time!