Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Mama

Mom & I made a little trip to Milledgeville yesterday to have the girls' pictures taken at the Governor's Mansion. Kyle Hitchcock, a photographer in Milledgeville, met us there & worked her magic...she was absolutely amazing & so EASY to work with. On top of her sweet personality & talent, she waived the $100 session fee because we were her 100th client! She surprised us with that info. AFTER the shoot - you all know that put a smile on our face! Thanks, Kyle, for capturing these precious memories for us...

http://www.kylehitchcock.com/- click on "proofing" & then "portrait photography" & type in your email address to view our photos.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Don't you love Kyle!!! Your girls are precious. They remind me of a poem that Susan Causey wrote about Valli & Mary Jo, before Haley was born. It began..."a brown little berry and a fair china doll reside at my house winter through fall." You should ask her for a copy. It used to hang framed in V & MJ's bathroom, years ago.

kyle hitchcock said...

What an honor...I am on your blog!!! How fun... your girls are Precious, beyond words! Love in Christ, kyle

Leslie said...

These pictures are so gorgeous! I am so glad you shared. As soon as Jack can sit up I am going to use her. I love the white dresses - I am pretty sure that Eliza wore that exact same Strausburg dress that MJ is wearing when we had her 1 yr pics taken. SO beautiful!

Keely said...

Oh my gosh, those are killer pictures! Your girls are so beautiful, I love the ones of LG kissing MJ. It's going to be hard for you to chose because they are all wonderful!

payton said...

those pictures are awesome!!! i am going to eat that maddie james up and LG is BEAUTIFUL. Loved all of them.