Friday, July 25, 2008

Busted...

I'm in bed reading a book, MJ's taking a nap & LG is watching Noggin (best channel EVER)...LG had asked for a snack (why wouldn't she, we only ate lunch 5 minutes ago) & I told her to bring me the animal crackers & I would give some to her...she didn't return. A couple of minutes pass & I think I hear crinkling of a bag so I stop reading and concentrate on the sound - I must just be hearing "things." Then I hear it again...stop, concentrate. And then the following conversation takes place:

Mom (from my bed hoping not to wake MJ - too lazy to walk in den): "LG, are you eating marshmellows?"
LG (from den, too lazy to walk to my room): "Wwwhhhhaaaatttt?"
M: I repeat my question...and then quickly hear the crinkle sound again.
LG walks in my room with the family size doritos bag and a grin on her face.
M: "Geese, are you eating doritos? That's enough, let's put them up." LG (saddened): "But Mama, there so cheesy-peesy" (whatever that means)..."And now I need something to drink."