Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Break '08

My baby & LG's "baby" in the Jumping John

So entertaining!

Some of LG's favorite books

MJ falling asleep in LG's arms while mommy reads stories

Yes, it's Spring Break and what does that mean...both my girls have a cold! It has actually been nice b/c we have just stayed home and chilled. Today consisted of playing in the jumping john (just put it up yesterday for MJ), on MJ's play yard, reading books, doing laundry (you would think we had 10 people living here!), changing diapers, feeding kids (daddy brought us lunch...he's the best!), playing outside (LG), pretending, sneezing, blowing/wiping noses, playing school (yes, I'm Mrs. Natalie), napping, coughing and yes, it is 3:15 pm and we are ALL still in our PJ's...isn't life GREAT?!?!?

Tomorrow the girls & I are headed for Tybee - Honey has been down there since last week working on 1311 and Papa is hopefully coming down Thursday with the g.w. Daddy is playing in the member-member all weekend (I know, it's shocking, another golf tournament-ha!) so that gives me an excuse to pack up and head to the beach!

Well, I just put MJ down for a nap, LG went to her room for "quiet" time (I think she is actually napping, too!), and I'm headed to my room to read & probably take a nap...Thank you, Lord for the simple days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun!

Keely said...

They are so cute. Have a great time in Tybee, what a nice time to be down there.

The Preston Family said...

Please make sure to have circle time and recess...oh, and go over the Bible verse!