Monday, April 21, 2008

I Want An SUV

Notice I didn't title this NEED an SUV. My honda accord is just fine but when you have THREE carseats (never know when a friend will appear), FIVE ferns, TWO kids, baby dolls, etc. it gets A LITTLE TIGHT!!! We just pretended that we were in a forest with all the ferns around us and made animal sounds on the ride home (since we don't have a radio...did I just type that?). The
the trunk was full of purchases, too (and the stroller that stays in there). Yes, my husband is aware of this want of mine and is diligently working to fulfill it - thanks, babe! For those of you who think I am being a brat, I agree, and yes, I'm thankful for the car I have! Oooohhh, I feel better, now.

1 comment:

The Preston Family said...

YOU DESERVE ONE!! COme over to the dark side and get a mini van.