Thursday, April 17, 2008

Angelia the Catepillar


LG's new friend


New Home


Inchworm - bottom outside left of bowl (look closely)

As LG looked out of the kitchen window this morning, she saw a new friend climbing on our patio chair - so we rushed outside to "meet" her (yes, according to LG, the catepillar is a girl). LG named her Angelia and said she tickled her as she moved on her hand. We looked in the backyard for leaves for her to eat & then LG asked if we could keep Angelia in a cup - she said she would put air in the cup for Angelia. When I asked her how we would get air in the cup, she blew in it - I love the way kids think! Once in the cup LG said, "Mama, she will build a Raccoon and then turn into a butterfly!" That one took me a minute to figure out (so cute & no I did not correct her)! We also found an inchworm (what an added bonus) that looked more like a booger to me but it was moving so I assumed it was an inchworm...

1 comment:

Valli said...

LOVE the blog site!! I especially enjoyed the rant about the Honda and the apology if it seems brat-ish(reminds me of myself. I also enjoyed learning about Angelia, how she will build a racoon and then turn into a beautiful butterfly. :)