Monday, April 7, 2008

Dinner at Mimi's

Mimi & "Emory's" Papa (as LG calls him) invited us to dinner on Friday night at the beach. They recently completed their outdoor patio "project" and so we were enjoying a nice, relaxing outdoor dinner with friends...until neighbor E. comes over and says, "Do ya'll have a baby up there? (Translation - inside the house). It's screaming it's head off!" Well, wouldn't you know, MJ wanted to join the party! I quickly got up and rushed inside to go check on her...only problem is I FORGOT THERE WAS A SCREEN DOOR AND WALKED RIGHT THROUGH IT!!! Oh, yea, we've all seen it happen! Hilarious!!! I turned and said, "I don't know how much your screen cost, but my nose cost 10K" - Ha! I had black marks on my nose from the screen - yea, the force was pretty intense! As I apologized to Mimi about the screen she said she was much more worried about my nose than the screen - thanks, Mimi...and yes, "the" nose is fine!