Sunday, April 13, 2008

MJ's 1st Visit to Nursery


Yes, this morning MJ made her 1st appearance in the nursery! There were 2 other babies in her room. Of course, before we left for church she wouldn't nurse (what is it about Sunday mornings???) so I assumed they would page me during the sermon but it never happened! I went to nurse her in between worship & bible study & they said she had been so sweet - aaawww! LG & I picked her up after bible study & of course, she had had a "blow out" and the sweet lady had put her "blow out" bloomers inside a diaper changing glove because that's all she could find-ha! That reminds me, I need to go wash them...anyway, they said she was such a happy baby - I guess even despite the "blow out" she made a good 1st impression-ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's about time :-)

The Preston Family said...

It's about time that you took that sweet baby to be around other children!!