Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LG's Grafitti

Today I was inside talking on the phone while LG was outside on the patio "painting." She was painting in one of her coloring books & had shown me some of her beautiful creations. In mid conversation, I happened to look out the window & see LG making a paint stroke on what looked like the brick of our house...no, surely she's not doing that, right? So I knocked on the window & mouthed "NO!", with big eyes while extending my pointer finger - you can picture it. I continued my conversation & thought I had "rescued" the house in time. Not so fortunate - this is what I saw when I walked outside...



Are you kidding me? - - - - - - - Just a little splatter paint



The proud grafitti artist

Thankfully the paint bottles say washable, so LG & I will have a little scrubbing party tomorrow! Daddy is out-of-town & due home tomorrow, so we'll see how it all plays out...

3 comments:

courtney said...

Just when you think "they know better"... :)

I guess she figured she had to do something to get you to blog! I've been missing you.

Keely said...

So I am dying to know, did you get it off the house? And what did Chris think?

Unknown said...

I may let Andrew try that at home if it will keep him quiet!