Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Closet-Anonymous-Blog-Stalkers

Hello to all of my CABS...ok, so maybe 'stalker' is a little harsh but I like the acronym that it makes. Anyhow...I would LOVE to know who you are. If you read my blog, don't be SHY...leave a comment. You don't even have to have a blog to comment. For those who need help, here goes: 1. Go to the bottom of the post that you read & click on "comment." 2. Type your comment in the blank section. 3. Type in the letters above Word Verification 4. Choose your identity (if you don't have a blog, click anonymous, but, be sure to leave your name, so I'll know who you are). 5. Click Publish Your Comment. There...Done...That's All - Easy!

Now that you have your OWN blog Maggie, this goes for you, too! And, Sandy...and many others that I won't call out...yet.

7 comments:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I am a stalker!!

Meg & Brad said...

Alright fine, I'm an anonymous-blog stalker. :) I sit at a computer all day at work and love to read blogs when I need a break. Also, a good way to keep up with what the Wilsons are doing since we're not in Macon anymore.
Megan D

Lynn, Julia and Eliza Grace said...

You know that I love blogs :)
Julia

Maggie S. said...

Guilty...but you already knew that:)

Anonymous said...

Funny I don't like the word stalker, I think interested reader is better! What a beautiful family you have

Liz in PA

Lindsey said...

Here I am...busted! It was so good to meet you last night. Hope to see you again soon!

Susan Palmer Edge said...

Hi Hope,

Just found your blog today, and I am now following. Looks like your family is doing well. I look forward to reading your blog.