Monday, May 4, 2009

Girls Trip to Tybee


Asleep BEFORE we even get there - Hello...who's there?

Little Bathing Beauty - - - - - - Wait, can that water get me?

Uncle Pi entertaining the girls - - - - - LG LOVES Uncle Pi

MJ ate a lemon (rind & all)

Daddy played in the Peach Blossom this past weekend, so, you guessed it...the girls & I headed to Tybee to play with Honey & Uncle Pi! We left Thurs. afternoon after MJ & I picked LG up from school - (LG has worn angle wings (see 1st pic) to school for the past 2 days. She said some people laughed at them on Wed. so I was surprised/impressed when she wanted to wear them on Thurs! Her teacher asked me, "Well, I guess LG wants to wear the wings?" I wanted to say, "oh no, I MADE her wear them," but, her teacher is so sweet I couldn't play a joke on her :))


We arrived in time for an early dinner - we walked to AJ's & sat outside & enjoyed a delicious meal. On our walk back, MJ started walking funny & we quickly noticed that her diaper was so wet it was sagging close to the ground & she pulled it off! Once home, we put the girls to bed & mom & I stayed up til about midnight watching Millionare Matchmaker - hilarious! We enjoyed breakfast at the Breakfast Club & Sunrise (buffet-yeh, trouble), Marlin Monroe's for lunch on the beach, Cousin Vinnie's for a lil pizza in, icecream, a trip to the park, many beach trips & we enjoyed a cookout at Martha's with family. All in all a great weekend!
Trip home, beautiful...atleast the scenery was :)
MJ's thinks she is singing like LG...not so much.

1 comment:

courtney said...

I LOVE Millionaire Matchmaker - Patti is hilarious! Looks like you had a fun trip. Almost inspires me to take the kids to the beach by myself - I said almost...