Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PJ's in Heaven


Car conversation on the way to FPD this morning...
LG: "Mama, I haven't been dead in a long time."
M (not quite sure where this is headed): "No, you haven't, have you?"
LG: "No, but, when I go to Heaven, I'll have a new body."
M: "Yeh, that's right!"
LG: "And, my body will stay here in Macon, GA...but, Mama, will I wear my uniform to Heaven?"
M: "No, I don't think so?"
LG: "But, what if I'm in school?"
M: "Well, I think your uniform will just stay here...?"
LG: "But, Mama, will I go to Heaven naked?"
M (trying not to laugh): "No, baby, you'll have everything you need in Heaven...what do you want to wear in Heaven?"
LG (with a HUGE grin on her face): "PAJAMAS!!!"
Such a girl after my own heart...I love you, LG!

2 comments:

Julie Scott said...

Cute story!

payton said...

you have trained her well. love my pjs.