Sunday, February 22, 2009

Artistic Repeat - Smurf Style

UPDATE: Many of you have emailed & asked for more detail on this situation :) LG was told to stay in the bathroom until she cleaned ALL of the blue off of her face by herself - yes, it took a while. We also told her she could not watch any TV the next day (I equate this to taking a 16 yr. old's car away - the mom is "punished" as well), which is like taking one of her limbs from her, and the markers were taken away as well :(

2005 & 2009 LG's not too sure about having '09 documented

I like my new look.....................Wait, we're in trouble? waah...

This is what Daddy found when he went into MJ's room to get her out of her crib. She & LG had been "playing" in her crib & somehow, markers made their way into the crib, onto their faces, hands, feet, THE WALL, the crib...it was just an art show all around! Daddy was NOT happy & of course, I HAD to get the camera - yeh, he wasn't real happy about that either! He scrubbed MJ's wall & the crib (before I could document the damage). I took the girls to LG's room, said I was very disappointed in "their" decision (like MJ had a CLUE), discussed LG's punishment & started "clicking" while trying to keep a straight face while seeing blue skin through the lens...

2 comments:

Julie Scott said...

Hillareous!

Keely said...

Oh my gosh, hilarious! I am sorry but I had a really good laugh at your expense. MJ is looking like she wants to say, "I didn't do it mom, she did!" Is it going to come off of LG's face for school? You'll have to let us know the process of washing it off! I have to show Gertrude when she comes over.