Friday, August 22, 2008

Pre-K Anxiety

Thursday is "folder" day...the teacher sends home LG's folder in her bag with any & all info. that parents need. We sign that we rec'd it & send the folder back. As LG got in the car, she quickly told me that she had something for me in her bag, but we couldn't open it until we got home...it was "the folder."

This morning as I was feeding MJ, LG runs into the room & says:
"Mama, where's that "photo?"
I look at her as I rack my brain trying to figure our WHAT she is talking about...did I miss something? Is she supposed to bring a photo for show & tell today?
Mom: "What photo are you talking about?"
LG: "You know...that photo that's supposed to be in my bag."
Mom: "Oh, you mean "the folder?"
LG: "Yea..."
Mom: "Oh, I put it back in your bag."
LG (with a RELIEVED look on her face & wiping her forehead): "Wwwoooohhh....that was close!"

There must be some pretty heavy & important "discussions" going on at school about "the folder."

No comments: