Thursday, August 7, 2008

Not So Lucky


On the way back from C. camp this morning, I'm winding my way through our subdivision & there are 3 cars coming in the opposite direction. Of course, there are 2 trashcans on my side of the road that will make passing these cars at the same time a LITTLE tight...and not to mention, it was a curve, too. Sooooo, I quickly think - I can make it, there is enough room...BBBAAAAAMMMMMM! Oh, no what was THAT NOISE? I look to my passenger side (where the noise came from) and see that the pass. mirror is all jammed up against the car. I'm thinking, wwwooooooo, ok, everything's ok, the mirror just got "knocked." Happens all the time, right? Then I take a CLOSER look and, well, the pictures say it all. Of course, after the cellphone "yard sale" earlier, I think to myself, I'll just go back, find the mirror, and we can get it put back on...not so lucky!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I think you just need to stay off the road today! ;-)