Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Confession


"HIDDEN" VIEW-----------------"BUSTED" VIEW!

Can you find the candy??? Yes, I have a confession to make...I hide candy from my family!!! I hid these starburst jellybeans (my favorite) from Chris last night under my "work" at my laptop as I heard him come in the room and GUESS WHO found them today...you got it - LG! She happened to be on the OTHER side of my laptop today & spotted them - I swear, a mom just can't win, can she??? I just want my own candy to myself to eat in peace - and yes, I WANT THE WHOLE BAG, OK???!!! I guess LG won't get a lesson from me today on sharing - HA! When she spotted them she said, "Mama, what are these?" My answer was "we're not having any of those right now (OR EVER IF MY WISH COMES TRUE). I didn't actually SAY that last part! She started moving the papers and so I repeat myself and she says "I just want to hold the bag!" Yea, folks that didn't happen either!
Moral of the story: Find a better hiding place...OK, or mature and SHARE!!! (I think I'll stick to the first one - just trying to be honest!)

2 comments:

Keely said...

I am literally laughing out loud!

Anonymous said...

didn't you get the memo? Nothing is YOURS anymore.

Oh and "I just want to hold the bag," that was a good one.