Sunday, November 23, 2008

Party in the Potty

This is what happens when I'm on the computer & the house gets REAL quiet...I hear MJ walking through the kitchen & as she rounds the corner, to the LR where I am sitting on the couch diligently "working" on my laptop, I see that she is holding the potty cleaning brush in her hand. I struggle to take it from her, ok, not really, but she did NOT want to give the potty brush over! As I take it back to the bathroom, this is what I find IN the toilet...she's so proud! I'm just thankful the bottle & blanket didn't join the potty party! And, I'm almost certain the potty lid was closed - MJ has a definite love with playing in potties as I have found the hard way, such as, walking in on her splashing her hands in the potty having a grand ol' time!

2 comments:

Keely said...

That is adorable!!! She is so proud of herself. It's funny, Finley has just discovered the toilet too. She has that same onesie by the way!

Julie Scott said...

Asa's the same way! It's disgusting!!