Sunday, June 17, 2012

April

Easter Sunday - 7:30 pm, LG came in my room & said, "Mama, I think this is the funnest day I've ever had with MJ"!  Made my heart melt.  LG & MJ - I hope you will always appreciate & cherish your relationship as sisters.  Daddy & I love watching MJ want to be like LG & LG protecting/taking care of MJ.  Daddy & I are so thankful for each of you & grateful that God chose us to be your parents while on earth.  We are forever grateful that God sent His only Son, Jesus, to die a painful death on a cross, was buried & raised from the dead for all who choose to believe in Him, repent of their sins & ask Him to be their Savior.  Praise be to God that He gives each of us a choice to spend eternity with Him & fellow belivers!  We love you both, sweet girls!

MJ announced today that when she grows up she is going to be "a mama, a dentist, a princess & a bunny".

No comments: