Friday, January 20, 2012

January

MJ - "Mama, why do they call it a 'belly button' if it doesn't have a button in it"?

A note I received from a mom in LG's class - "Hope, I just wanted to tell you that Jordan repeatedly comes home from school saying how sweet & kind LG is to him.  As a mom that makes my hert all warm inside, and if it were my daughter I would want to know so I'm passing it along to you".

My 15 minute one-sided conversation with MJ..."Mama, watch this. Was that awesome? Watch, Mama. Was THAT awesome? Watch. Was that an awesome trick? Mama, watch me, ok? Was that awesome? Mama, watch this. I bet you will love this! Awesome? Now watch, Mama. Mama, you missin a part, watch. Ok, now you try it Mama.  I love you, MJ.

LG's comment to me tonight: "Mama, did you know that I'm famous"?  "You are? How are you famous"?  " Well you know my name is like on refrigerators, microwaves, tv's & remember that policeman we saw at S&S who had 'LG' tatooed on his arm"?!?  "Wow, yeh, you are famous"!  I can't burst her bubble quite yet.  I love you, LG.

No comments: