Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tooth Fairy

Uncle Pi babysat the girls tonight - I went to Art Class & Daddy had a meeting. Unlce Pi brought a book over with him that Matoo gave him as a child & read some of the stories to LG...one of them was about the tooth fairy. Uncle Pi was explaining to LG about the tooth fairy & the following conversation took place:
UP: "Well, when you loose a tooth, the tooth fairy comes & leaves you money."
LG: "Oh, I LOVE money...how do my teeth come out?"
UP went on to explain how you can get your loose tooth out...tie a string, the door, we all know the drill...
Later, as LG was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, Unlce Pi kept hearing a strange noise...he looked over & LG had my pink tweezers trying TO PULL OUT HER TOOTH--NO, her tooth was NOT loose!

We love your determination, LG, however, PLEASE wait for your teeth to get LOOSE before trying to pull them out!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane. I am trying to spread the word about a Nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thank you! Candice

Julie Scott said...

Your stories about Lola Grace crack me up!!

Keely said...

I love the fact that you have pink tweezers- I want some.