Sunday, January 16, 2011

Me Too Little

Before I put MJ to bed I told her to go potty. Of course, she refused (like she normally does) and I told her that once I put her in bed, she was NOT getting out to go to the potty. This is one of her favorite things to do :) One minute later, as I'm putting LG to bed, I hear MJ yelling from her bed, "Mama, I need to go pottyyyyy!" I ignored her for several minutes and then finally went in her room:
M: "What, MJ?"
MJ (big grin on her face): "Mama, I need to go potty."
M: "MJ, I TOLD you that you were NOT getting out of your bed to go potty. I told you to go potty BEFORE you got in the bed, remember? Why didn't you obey me?"
MJ: "Mama, me not answer that question."
M: "Why are you not going to answer that question, MJ?"
MJ: "Mama, me too little."
We both started laughing, and I failed as a mother, and told her to get out of bed and go potty. No way was I cleaning up tee-tee sheets, ha!

No comments: