Friday, May 14, 2010

Bye, Bye MMO


First Day - - - - - - - - - - Last Day
Well, today was MJ's last day of Mother's Morning Out. Our baby will move on to 2K next year! We are so proud of this precious girl. She had a wonderful year and her teachers said she was so sweet. Each Friday on the way to MMO, she would say, "hing, Mama, hing." That meant she wanted to turn on the CD so we could sing. Once out of the car, she wanted to walk by herself and carry her bag. Once we reach the main door her fingers usually went into her mouth and she wanted me to pick her up. She was never real sure about going into her classroom, but, once in there, she was, of course, fine. I loved watching her through the two way window :)
MJ - I am so thankful that God has blessed me with you while on this earth. I am proud to be your Mama and I love you!

No comments: