Monday, February 11, 2008

Jeneanne's

LG, MJ and I went to Jeneanne's for lunch today with Honey...this is one of LG's (and our) favorite places to eat!!! Baked chicken & dressing, mac & cheese and something green - broccoli, turnips, anything to make us "feel" healthy-ha! We took 2 pieces of caramel cake back to Honey's house - LG & I were going to split one...I told her she could have 4 bites since she is 4 and had already had early Valentine's candy after lunch & let's be honest, I really wanted the cake all to myself (Of course, I didn't admit that last part to her). She couldn't wait to get her fork into that cake...neither could I!!! Next thing I know she has opened it and is going in for the KILLER bite of JUST ICING!!! I am now about to have a fight with my 4 year old over caramel cake...I'm not good at sharing food-ha! She "pulled" a Chris and right as she sees me busting her, before I can get the words out of my mouth, puts the HUGE bite of icing in her mouth! We all laughed and I ate the rest of the cake!

No comments: