Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thursday - Jack Hammer


There I go - made it back relieved with no shark sightings!


LG the Mermaid . . . . . Enjoying some "girl" time

Today Mommy went out in Dave's kayak for the first time. It was a little scary going out in that water all by myself in a little ol' kayak but I DID IT! Great experience once I got out there...boy is the ocean BIG! The kids buried each other in the sand and made muscle men & mermaids. We also met Jason Castro's (from American Idol) girlfriend - she was one of the beach servers & was an absolute doll...she said they have dated since highschool (just a little inside scoop). The girls & I enjoyed sitting at the waters edge and having the waves come "get" us. Just another day in paradise...

2 comments:

Keely said...

Looks absolutely wonderful and like you all had such a great time! I just love this picture of you three girls, precious!

Keely said...

By the way, you are very brave!