Sunday, June 8, 2008

But I'm Only 4 Years Old



LG & I went shopping at Kroger tonight & came home with icecream, chocolate syrup & a FULL bottle of sprinkles (LG's favorite). Below is LG's conversation with Daddy while making her icecream sundae:

LG (excitedly): "Daddy, PPLLLEEEAAASSEEEE let me put the sprinkles on my icecream, ok?????
D: "OK, but BE CAREFUL pouring the sprinkles out..."
LG: "I know, Daddy, I can do it."
D: "LLLLGGGG, that's too much...nnnnoooooo" (as she proceeds to take the top off & DUMP more than half the bottle onto her icecream).
LG: "But Daddy, I'm only 4 years old, & 4 year olds can't do this". Then she looks at me and proceeds with, "Mama, we got the wrong kind of sprinkles...these don't have the holes on the top so they won't all come out" (she means the top of the bottle so all the sprinkles won't DUMP OUT).
Nothing like a little "extra sprinkles" sugar high before bedtime! We Love You, LG!

No comments: