Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bye, Bye Lamp

Well, here is what happens when your baby likes to play with CORDS!!! All of the sudden I heard a HUGE CRASH this morning...I ran to see what happened & this is what I found. MJ was crawling & got caught up in the lamp cord & it came crashing down. Of course, being the loving mother that I am, I saw that no one was hurt & then quickly RAN to get the camera...I could not pass up having this documented. And, yes, this was one of my favorite lamps that my mom didn't need anymore & gave to us within the last year...I'm glad MJ thought is was funny! PTL she was not hurt! Let's look at the bright side...this means I get to buy a new lamp, right?

2 comments:

The Preston Family said...

You will always find a time to catch a photo, won't you? :)

Keely said...

And still smiling, that girl is the happiest little thing!