Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Times


Happy 28 Shannon!
Love the pants, George
Friday night we all enjoyed a great bday dinner for Shannon at Marco's then made our way downtown to the Capital Theater to hear Tron Jackson...Shannon got on stage & sang with the band - so fun! I looked on stage & saw my cousin playing guitar along with George so we enjoyed being "groupies" for the night.

We headed to the Butler's last night for a little cookout with the Bergs & Vernons. On the way over, LG was talking about something and said, "I'm so smart I scare myself". Of course, Chris and I thought this was hilarious and laughed. Our laughing doesn't go over so well with her right now b/c she thinks we are laughing AT her & doesn't get the fact that it's ok if people think you are funny...she will say, "stop laughing at me, I'm not funny"...oh, well, hopefully eventually she will get it. After all, I did get "class most funny" my senior year in highschool - yes, that's my ONLY claim to fame ever - pretty pathetic. We won't get into my FPD track memories. No, we won't. I will just say that I am definitely NOT known for my athletic abilities.

No comments: