Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Sister" Bond


It puts a smile on my face to see MJ watch LG...at home, no matter what MJ is doing, if LG walks in the room, MJ will stop eating, playing, crawling, whatever, look at LG, & a HUGE grin appears on her face! When MJ cries, LG will sing to her to try & calm her down, bring her a toy, or tell me what she thinks I need to do - "Mama, I think she's hungry, needs her diaper changed, is sleepy, etc." If that doesn't work, LG says, "Mama, I DON'T LIKE THAT CRYING, DO YOU?!"

It makes my heart happy to see the bond that you already have as sisters...everyone told me while I was pregnant that it would be so special for you, LG, to have a sister and now I can see why. Lord, I pray that you will continue to strengthen their bond as sisters & may they always both look to You for guidance. I love you, LG & MJ!

No comments: