Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh, What a Day


The 1st "sighting" - - - - - - Reversing into Honey...whoops!
I love Daddy's grin in this 1st pic, too :)

LG screamed, "wooohooo" the whole ride

The happy, satisfied grin!

Daddy & I surprised LG with a Barbie Jeep today...I have been looking for a while & everyone was sold out, even online. Honey & I found one today on "display" & I b-e-g-g-e-d the girl at WalMart to let me buy it - I had asked for a "display" at another WM & they told me they couldn't take the jeep down. After asking for the manager today, a nice man, named Chris, came, took it down (this consisted of 2 people unbolting it & cutting it off the rack), made sure it worked & loaded it in Honey's hybrid - yes, it fit! So, not only did we get a Jeep, but, it was already assembled, stickers applied, had a charged battery AND I got a discount since it was a "display" - yes, I ASKED for a "display" discount & it worked - I know, I'm ruthless! God is so Good!!! I called Daddy on the way home & he left work to meet me for the "presentation." HA! I think the pictures prove it was ALL worth it...We Love You, LG!

1 comment:

Keely said...

So cute. Hey I love what you have done to your blog, very stylish!!