Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Challenge

Here's a sneak peak...

D - Devotions

E - Everyday

C - Creates

E - Eternal

M - Meaning

B - By

E - Establishing a

R - Relationship (with Jesus Christ!)

Okay...found a great December Devotional "challenge" from Hilary. Visit her blog to read the details. Just fyi, I have been using the 'Girlfriends in God' (click on devotions) & really enjoy it (well, that is, when I don't delete the message before even opening the devotional thinking "oh, I don't have time to read that today" - I mean, there are ONLY 24 HOURS in a day - ridiculous on my part, but just keeping it real)...anyway, it comes to your inbox each morning. Would love to know of any devotionals that you enjoy!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Hey, give the address to her blog, I would love to do this. I am so disappointed in myself lately, I am just not making the time, I'm too "busy"- I can totally relate.

t said...

So glad to hear the hair potion is working 4 her! Hopefully no more tears. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.Have a wonderful weekend. :)