Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Lola Grace

LG's Birthday WEEK...she's just like her Daddy!

TUESDAY

Lola Grace's birthday celebration started on Tuesday when I took a cake & Capri-suns to FPD for her class to enjoy. We had 5 "sparkler" candles & everyone sang to her...When I got there I winked at her as I quietly waited in the back of the room. She winked back & as the kids proceeded to do different things in the classroom she would look back at me with a grin on her face & wink.

WEDNESDAY

On Wednesday night, Honey & Papa took the 3 of us to see ANNIE...it was amazing & LG LOVED it. Papa had 2nd row seats for us & LG loved being so close to the actors! Nay Nay & MB came to visit during intermission - I LOVE that LG brought Bunny & blankie & MB brought Doggy - still little girls!

FRIDAY

Let the Birthday fun begin

SILLY faces

Salon time

Birthday wishes

Talent show

Dollhouse fun

Nighty-night...yeh, right :)

Gingerbread creations

On Friday night LG had her 1st spend-the-night party! She invited 4 friends over and the night consisted of playing, squealing, Nemo, pizza, capri-suns, cake, dress-up, make-up, painting fingernails (yes, I found them in LG's bathroom painting their OWN nails - we then turned LG's room into the "birthday salon" & Mommy continued the make-up & fingernail painting :), tattoos galore, delivered pizza to the neighbor b/c we ordered too much - Terry's facial expression was priceless as 5 girls ran in his house with a box of pizza...He wasn't quite sure what he had opened his door to!, squealed some more - & I'm talking the HIGH pitched "girl" squeal...just want you to have the FULL effect!, opened presents, put in pink hair extensions - yes, I had these made for LG's bday - ok, I really want them for myself - ha, ran around, loved the balloons, played with LG's dollhouse, put on a talent show for us - yes, it's on video!, at bedtime we read Lola Goes to the Library, sprayed the No monsters/bad dreams "spray" & no, they didn't want to go to sleep & did I mention squealing? I think around midnight everyone had fallen asleep & one even ended up in our room on our pullout loveseat - so cute...

The girls woke up at 7:30 the next morning - I figured they would be up at 6 ready for the next adventure; daddy brought home Krispy Kreme for breakfast, the girls decorated gingerbread cookies, played with their icecream party favors - thanks Cha Cha, played outside & gave some last happy squeals...LG had an absolute blast & we are so thankful for her precious, special, sweet friends! Many thanks to H & P for picking up MJ for a spend-the-night at their house :)

SUNDAY - Your REAL Birthday!
Daddy went & picked up Moe's for your birthday lunch...you still LOVE Moe's. We have played with your new presents & you are enjoying a relaxing day watching tv (another of your loves).

Lola Grace...I am so happy that you are celebrating your 5th birthday! I thank the Lord for giving you to us while on this earth. We are blessed to be your parents and are so proud of the little girl that you are and look forward to many more special memories. Thank you for being YOU, LG! I love you...Mama

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe LG is 5. Time flies!

Trish said...

After ALL that...all I'd want to do is eat Moe's and watch TV too.

Keely said...

Precious- What fun!!