Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st Day of 2K


Not really feeling the pre-2K pic


Love the upside-down shades...Successful 1st day



Honey and I took MJ to her first day of 2K today...she has been SO excited about starting 2K. Since LG started school, that's all MJ can talk about. I had to explain to her that she was going to 2K next week (the week after LG started school), so when the day finally came I said, "MJ, you're going to 2K today!" She looked at me and said, "No, Mama, I go 2Tay nes week." If you ask her "are you going to school today?", she'll answer with, "no, I go 2tay."

She carried her busy bee bag in, hung it up and then Mrs. S carried her to the "rug." Honey & I were glued to the 2-way window and loved every minute watching her class!


When I came to pick her up, she was ALL smiles as she hopped in the car, and then, she realized Honey was NOT in the car, that she had to sit in her seat AND put on her seatbelt & it was just TOO much for sweet MJ after a long morning of 2K.......


No comments: