Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Picture of Love

LG's sunday school teacher told me that each child was asked to draw a picture of ONE thing they could NOT live without...what did LG draw? A picture of her sister, MJ - yes, my heart melted! LG, you are such a special big sister to MJ. You protect her, help her, love her, play with her, teach her, kiss her, hug her, feed her, dress her & sometimes even let her in your room & play with your toys :) She loves you so much & looks to you as her role model. You both make me so proud & I am thankful & blessed to have you as my daughters...I love you, both!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so sweet!! I would really appreciate it if Annalyn's SS teacher would not encourage her to stand (which leads to walking which means she's growing too fast) while in her care. haha I was so relieved to see you in there. I was nervous about her new class.