Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shopping with LG

LG and I went on a Mommy-Daughter shopping trip to Old Navy & Target today...we had so much fun!!! MJ stayed home with Daddy so we could really "concentrate" and spend some quality time together. LG picked out some really cute dresses, flip flops, a heart bathing suit, skirts & a pink Hello Kitty t-shirt. We also found a cute St. Patty's Day T-shirt for the Savannah parade (I tried to talk her in to the GREEN St. Patty's Day shirt but she wanted pink so pink is what we got...another lesson in picking my battles-ha!). As she found different items she would say, "Mama, isn't this so beautiful? adorable? cute?" When her shoes she tried on were too BIG she said, "Mama, these don't fit...my toes don't have enough room at the end--did I mention she was trying on sandals!!! Too cute. After we were done shopping we ate a hotdog & blueberry pretzel at Target. I love you, Lola Grace!

No comments: