Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Little Angels


OK, I just finished breastfeeding my 11 week old, Maddie James...it has become such habit and at the same time I know it will be over so soon and I will miss it! She is smiling and cooing - she wants to talk SO bad. LG can always get her to smile!
Lola Grace (4 years old) has been playing dress-up and singing at the top of her lungs (she's pretty good!) while Daddy watches football and I blog next to him. LG has also been playing with her imaginary friends, Harlen, Alania, Nicholas (who is a girl) & Asa (also a girl). Such a joy to listen to her singing & playing! Daddy & LG played the "ball" game where they throw the ball back and forth and count to 100...parenting takes such patience :-)
LG, MJ and I sat in LG's bed last night and read a bedtime story & then said our prayers (Daddy normally does this with LG, but we had a party and our babysitter fell through so mommy stayed at home). It is always so comforting to know that I have completed another day and my precious children are safe, healthy and sound asleep in their cozy beds!

No comments: