Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LG the "Potty Cleaner"

Before going to lunch at Chick-fil-A, LG and I had the following conversation:

  • Mom: "LG, go ahead and use the restroom before u go to chick-fil-a -- since a lot of people use their potties and they are a little dirty -- just go use your own."

  • LG: "But Mama, my potty is dirty!" (Ok, now, I'm busted by my 4 yr. old - I don't like to clean potties!)

  • Mom: "Well, that's ok, why don't you go use MY potty?!" (Trying to make her feel like this is really special and getting her mind off of HER dirty potty)

  • LG: "But Mama, your potty is REALLY dirty!" (Busted for a 2nd time!)

  • Mom: "You know who we need to tell about our dirty potties....DADDY; he will clean them."
  • LG: "Mama, I'll clean the potties for you!"
  • Mom: Öh, thank you LG, but let's let Daddy do that...you just go potty."
Meanwhile, my mom and I are talking and I hear LG running up and down the hallway laughing a little...something is not quite right...I get up to check on her and sure enough, she is CLEANING the potties with the potty brush...scrubbing one and running down the hallway with a dripping potty brush to the next DIRTY potty laughing the whole way!!! AAAGGGGHHH!!! Now Daddy will also need to mop the bathroom and hallway floors - Oh Well!

No comments: