Sunday, October 24, 2010

WalMart BooBoo

I must admit I have been dealing with stress/anxiety, hormones, etc. and my face has proven it...major acne! I have been working with my dermatologist to get it "under control", but, it has really affected me. I have been staying close to home because of the way my face looks and I have been amazed at how I have allowed "it" to affect me.

MJ came into our room this morning and crawled into bed with us as she usually does. She was looking at my face, talking to me and said, "Mama, you have booboos? (As she touches my acne).
I answered, "yeh, mama, has some booboos." She then said, "Did you buy your booboos at WalMart?" I literally laughed out loud and she asked me what was so funny! I love how the Lord brings me back to reality with humor. :)

No comments: