Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Egg Hero


Enjoying cookies & storytime

Where did these eggs come from? LG & her "Egg Hero" Chandler

We headed to the Abbott's house today for their annual Easter Story/Egg Hunt. The kids had such a blast making crafts, eating cookies, playing, hunting eggs & listening to Mrs. Jana tell the Easter Story with special eggs! LG got a little confused about when she was supposed to hunt (there was a wide range of ages) & so she didn't pick up ANY eggs, not one! Poor thing! She was upset so I told her we would bake cookies for her at home since she didn't get any eggs. I mentioned that LG didn't get any eggs to my dear friend, Courtney, & the next thing I knew, her sweet son Chandler came & dropped 4 eggs in LG's basket while she wasn't looking...suddenly she felt something drop in her basket, looked down & saw the eggs & a HUGE grin appeared on her face - she was ecstatic - it made my heart melt to watch Chandler's kindness & the joy he brought to LG!

1 comment:

Keely said...

I love both of their dresses!